Cressi T10 Cromo Galaxy Regulator
Cressi T10 Cromo Galaxy Regulator
The Cressi T10 1st stage T overcompensation diaphragm is ultra modern, but at the same time easy to manage, very reliable and durable. The thickness of the walls has been optimised to greatly reduce its total weight only (380 g). A satin chrome coating protects the 1st stage from erosion, wear and tear. The T configuration enables better integration of the first stage in the profile of the valve, and thus greater freedom of movement of the diver’s head.
The mechanism’s hyper-compensation guarantees a light increase in the intermediate pressure as the pressure in the tank decreases. Therefore the regulator delivers the maximum level of performance in the final phases of the dive, which are undoubtedly the most critical. Advanced research on internal air circulation and an exclusive distribution chamber that channels the air volume directly to the LP ports has reduced the minimum pressure drop levels in labored breathing (0.5 bar), guaranteeing high performance in any situation.
The T10 can optionally have an isolation and anti-freeze SC (Sealed Chamber) kit that completely isolates the diaphragm and the spring from contact with the water, making it ideal for use in extremely low temperatures and dirty waters.
Ultralight high range for the Cressi Galaxy 2nd stage with a mixture of semi-flexible sound-absorbing engineering plastics. Pneumatic compensation mechanism to guarantee smooth exceptional flow and abundant calibrated air delivery with no need for an accentuated Venturi effect.
Over-sized intake diaphragm for smoother breathing, the best of its kind: 2810 mm2, 12% more than the high range models offered by competitors. Maximum inspiratory effort of less than 4Mbar with total breathing labor of 0.60 Joules/L, four times lower than CEE standards.
Heat exchanger located inside the casing to prevent the air from freezing when diving in cold waters. Exhalation zone perfected to reduce exhalation effort without undermining the zone's watertightness, as reducing the thickness of the diaphragm is unnecessary.
Cressi T10 Cromo Galaxy Regulator Features :
- Over-sized intake diaphragm for smoother breathing, the best of its kind: 2810 mm2, 12% more than the high range models offered...
- The box has a hinged opening, no tools needed
- Pneumatic compensation mechanism to guarantee smooth exceptional flow and abundant calibrated air delivery
- Ultralight high range 2nd stage with a mixture of semi-flexible sound-absorbing engineering plastics. Smaller size, 7.5 x 6 cm, only 5%...
- Deflector Dive-Predive without metal parts to personalise the Venturi effect
- Wide angle pivot cam, enhanced to precisely transmit the inhalation effort with minimum friction with the diaphragm disc. Cam-disc diaphragm-valve mechanism...
- Cold-heat exchanger located inside the second stage to prevent the air from freezing when diving in cold waters
- Exhalation effort particularly reduced without having to reduce the thickness of the diaphragm. The design of the membrane retention system directs...
- Hyper-compensated diaphragm mechanism in line with a number of optimised elements for maximum reliability, durability and reduced maintenance costs.
- CE Performance (50m/50 bar): Initial inhalation effort: 2.40 mbar Total inhalation labor: 0.02 Joule/L Maximum exhalation effort: 8.2 mbar Total exhalation...
- Optional isolation and SC (Sealed Chamber) anti-freeze kit. Completely isolates the diaphragm and the spring from contact with the water, making