Sharkskin Performance Lite Longpants
Sharkskin Performance Lite Longpants; ‘Liquid titanium’ compression fabric is used in the lower thighs and legs for extra endurance and muscle recovery. Lightweight full SPF50+ leg cover for surfski, SUP, jetski and any watersport where you want 100% sun protection for your legs. Great for scuba diving and snorkelling in warmer waters for less buoyancy than a normal wetsuit while retaining 100% sun protection.
Chillproof panels to keep you warm and protected from the elements –
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow yarn ‘next to skin’ fleece for warmth, comfort and superior moisture wicking properties.
Compression panels strategically placed to aid in endurance and muscle recovery –
- Breathable for additional ventilation and to regulate body temperature.
- Lightweight and flexible to allow for maximum movement during intense watersports.
Neoprene panels in the seat and shin areas for extra stretch and comfort –
- 4-Way stretch enables extra flexibility and fit.
- Non absorbent for enhanced water shedding.
Additional properties –
- Durable water repellent finish (DWR) to provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- Non-chaffing, itch and odour resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant tops so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- SPF50+ for sun protection to avoid skin damage and melanoma.