Sharkskin Chillproof Glove
The Sharkskin Chillproof Glove is a truly revolutionary product.
Made from 3-layered composite material, this pair of diving gloves provide thermal properties similar to that of a 3mm wetsuit. The first layer is a ‘hollow fibre fleece’ that helps ‘wick’ moisture and sweat away from the body to keep you dry. The second middle ‘technical’ layer is 100% windproof yet breathes to regulate body temperature while stopping windchill. The third outer layer is a nylon/lycra blend for abrasion resistance and 4 way stretch. It is also UV resistant for sun protection and has a durable water repellent finish (DWR) to provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
The Sharkskin glove is also neutrally buoyant, anti-microbial, odour and itch resistant.
Great for use in tropical waters, where temperature of waters are more moderate.
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and 10K+ breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow fibre ‘next to skin’ fleece for warmth, comfort and superior moisture wicking properties.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish to provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- 4-way stretch ensures garments are non-restrictive allowing a full range of movement and are easy to get on and off.
- Non-chaffing, itch and odour resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- SPF50+ for sun protection to avoid skin damage and melanoma.