ScubaPro UPF 80 T-FLEX LEGGINGS
Scubapro UPF 80 T-FLEX leggings are designed to make a statement while providing the ultimate in comfort and protection before, after and during the dive.
Flattering T-FLEX leggings look great, plus make donning a wetsuit oh-so-easy when worn as an under-layer. They are the perfect complement to all the rash guards in the UPF collection. When worn under water they protect against stings and abrasion, and when worn on the surface they provide a level of UV protection unmatched in the industry.
Designed to perform and worn to be different, T-FLEX leggings are made with a blend of super-soft nylon and high-stretch spandex for maximum comfort and stretch. They form-fit to the body, are ultra-comfortable, and provide soft hand feel.
In addition to looking fabulous, T-FLEX leggings provide unbeatable UV protection. They hold a UPF 80 rating awarded by UV Standard 801, the only UV certifying standard that tests fabric in real conditions of use – wet and stressed. So earning a UV Standard 801 UPF 80 tag means T-FLEX leggings lead in providing protection against the effects of the sun – this is the highest UV protection rating available in the industry.
With details that make a difference and a promise for the best protection out there, when it comes to protection from the elements, SCUBAPRO’s UPF Collection has you covered, and T-FLEX leggings are at the forefront of this exciting new line of dive wear. The UPF Collection is tailored for higher expectations; with the long-lasting performance you trust, and details that demand attention.
- Rated UPF 80 by UV Standard 801 – the highest UV protection rating available in the industry.
- Made from a blend of 86% super-soft nylon and 14% high-stretch spandex.
- Maximum comfort – maximum stretch.
- Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
- Looks great with the T-Flex, Channel Flow and UPF 50+ rash guards.
- Slimming color panels and cut compliment a female’s body.
- Highly versatile – ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts.