Scubapro MK25 EVO/S600 Regulator
The high performance Scubapro MK25 EVO/S600 Regulator system is known for its low work of breathing and tremendous reserve capacity. Year after year, in successive independent tests, it has consistently ranked as one of the top-performing regs on the market.
And now it’s even better. With the introduction of the new patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS), the MK25 EVO first stage now lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow – regardless of how cold the water is. The XTIS makes this possible by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over the current MK25 without compromising breathing performance. This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all first stage for all water temperatures.
The air balanced S600 second stage delivers smooth and easy inhalation and exhalation while offering efficient user controls, including a powerful purge, an inhalation effort control knob and Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
Synonymous with SCUBAPRO quality and unbeatable engineering, the MK25 EVO/S600 is the preferred combo of professionals. In all water temperatures, in the most demanding dive conditions, this reg performs flawlessly.
Technical Features of the Scubapro MK25 EVO S600 Reg
MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air-balanced flow-through piston design provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patent-pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the current MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing (non-metal cylindrical interface separating metal parts from water), anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance. (Key insulation system components are visible in blue.)
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two high pressure and five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9-9.8.
S600 Second Stage:
- Full metal valve housing is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 6.8oz/193g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.