Scubapro Air 2 Octopus
Drawing on Scubapro’s years of experience in scuba wears, comes the Scubapro Air 2 Octopus. Now in its 5th generation since its inception 30 years ago, it offers much better performance and ease of use.
As a backup reg, the AIR 2 delivers air as smoothly as most primary second stages. The flexible purge cover is large and easy to locate. Moreover, a new dive/pre-dive switch is now present. Allowing you detune the Air 2 when it’s not being used and eliminate free flows. And unlike traditional dangling octopus, the Air 2 is always within easy reach if needed.
As a BC power inflator, the Air 2 is very easy to use. It fits comfortably in the hand. And the large inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated easily by both colour and touch, thus improving safety on both ascents and descents.
- Test-proven breathing performance and cracking effort surpasses many traditional downstream second stages when it comes to ease of breathing.
- New dive/pre-dive switch enables you to detune the unit when not in use, eliminating free flows.
- Flexible purge cover is easy to locate and depress for quick clearing, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons are positioned on top of the housing when the AIR2 is in your mouth, making it easier to control buoyancy.
- Power inflater button features a lighter lever so less load is required to initiate inflation.
- Inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by colour and touch due to their different shapes and sizes, improving ascent control and safety when inflating or deflating the BC.
- Large bite tabs on the mouthpiece guarantee a secure grip in high-stress situations.
- CE certified EN250 (A> 50°F warm water test controls) as a second stage regulator.