Miflex BCD-Inflator Hose 15cm
The Miflex BCD-Inflator Hose 15cm are produced production is carried out to the highest quality and standards on our automated assembly and testing line. Each and every hose is subject to more than 30 individual safety and specification checks, automatically during production, to deliver a product of the highest quality.
Technical specifications of the low pressure hose:
- 3/8” UNF male x Quick Disconnect coupler – standard seatec style
- Light and extremely flexible Miflex Hose
- A multi-layer construction hose
- An average longer lifespan than traditional hoses.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- Kink-resistant design – tie an XTREME Miflex hose into a knot and air flow remains continuous.
- A burst pressure more than twice that of traditional hoses.
- 30 individual safety tests made during production on every Miflex hose
- Approved and certified to EN250 with standards exceeding these requirements.
- Miflex hoses are fully recognisable with our name clearly shown on every fitting, as required under EN250 for product traceability.