LEFEET S1-Pro Underwater Scooter
This LEFEET S1-Pro Underwater Scooter is built with a modular design idea in water scooters back in 2018. Comes with mix and match parts and accessories to suit various uses such as wearable, scuba tank attaching, and paddle board motorised are available.
-Battery life: 35 to 70 minutes based on the speed setting, around one scuba dive trip
-Quick replaced in 5 seconds
-Designed for air travel with regulations (2 additional batteries are allowed in carry-on luggage)
It still has unlimited possibilities waiting for unlocked more add-ons and extensions. Wait for it!
Why do you need a water scooter?
Safer water sports experience
- Electric propulsion makes navigating through dangerous ocean currents easier and more efficient
- A water scooter can quickly help you get back to shore if you are swept away by the current while snorkelling
Save physical energy
- Allows you to effortlessly and smoothly glide through the water, resulting in energy conservation and reduced scuba tank consumption
- Following an exhausting dive adventure, utilising a water scooter could facilitate the return trip to the coastline or vessel
- You’ll be able to chase fish and see more marine life than ever before
- Obtain additional velocity to expedite your movement instead of relying solely on swimming and using your fins
Fun for the whole family
- The modular design enables it to be worn and attached to various circumstances effortlessly through its wireless remote. This feature also provides the opportunity to mix and match different accessories to unlock more possibilities