IST WP7 Neoprene Pants
This new IST WP7 Neoprene Pants is made using PURiGUARD anti-bacterial fabric
PURiGUARD fabrics has Zinc-embedded treatment, Zinc ions damage DNA in bacteria cells and inhibit protein formation which destroy the activity of bacteria and the antibacterial effect is achieved. The new technology permanently treats textiles can both inhibit bacteria & odour as the same time. PURiGUARD fabrics have awarded us a 99% against Staphylococcus aureus which rate from the world renowned American Association of Textile Chemists and Colourists (AATCC). PURiGUARD fabrics also can protect us from harmful UV rays, it has UV protection UPF 50+.
Moreover, PURiGUARD fabrics are no longer dyed post production which ensures 40% energy savings and 60% less water usage. Subsequently we are reducing chemical use by 60% and carbon emission by 41%. These numbers are not only significant but necessary to push forward our eco-friendly agenda. Our goal is to continue to elevate the industry standard with protective and sustainable water sports apparel. With IST executive antibacterial technology, we can easily achieve multipurpose of antibacterial, odourless, UV protection and eco-friendly manufacturing solutions.
Technical specifications of the IST WP-7 PuriGuard 3mm Pants:
- 3mm Nylon / Rotex neoprene multi-purpose pants.
- Ankle zips for easy donning and doffing.
- 2 large side 1680D Nylon pockets with D-rings for easy access and storage.
- Rotex fabric designed on hips for great durability for watersports activities.
- Protective Add-on Knee pads.
- Adjustable waist webbing w/ large D-ring and buckle.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL