Cressi Travelight BCD
Cressi Travelight BCD has a combination of lightness, flexibility, making this model a perfect choice travelling. It is also alike for divers who value the comfort, hydrodynamics and sense of freedom akin to light lean jackets.
The ultra-light structure of the Travelight BCD and its anatomical cut make this jacket quite close-fitting and hydrodynamic, posing very little resistance underwater.
Extraordinarily practical for transport with space and weight restrictions: 2.5Kg (size M) and, thanks to its bendable structure, a stowage volume of just 135 cm³, (36x25x15), a simple “little package”.
The air bladder design enhances the lateral distribution of air for a natural balance of weight. It combines traditional structure with notable buoyancy. And due to its waist-length shape and larger wings, it is especially hydrodynamic.
Two spacious, deep pockets with zipper closures and bottom and side gussets ensure plenty of carrying capacity.
The integrated weight Lock Aid System 2.0 facilitates automatic intuitive pocket insertion/extraction, even while wearing the jacket and under challenging conditions.
The weights fit perfectly in place.
The D-ring located at the pocket opening eases the stress on the fabric and facilitates direct insertion.
The pocket detaching mechanism has a 15mm spring effect in case of accidental snags, etc.
The pockets are reinforced with a rigid plate to facilitate sliding.
All sizes are the same, from XS to XL, as are the left and right sides, making spare parts management easier for businesses.
They have a capacity of up to 4.5Kg each with flexible weight.
The waist strap is independent of the air bladder so that the jacket will always fit properly without feeling constrictive when inflated.
The light alloy D-rings are angular.
Travelight incorporates the new Cressi Inflator, a Direct System for easy maintenance and disassembly. No tools needed, and is specifically resistant to sand. It has the traditional Cressi double air filtration system to prevent the infiltration of particulates that could clog the mouth of the valve.
Chat with us for our latest promotion and bundle deals. Email us
Specifications of the Travelight BCD:
- The back is soft and padded and has a rear rubber area with a strong grip and a double strap to safely block the tank.
- Two generous zip up pockets allow stowing of even bulky accessories.
- Two rear weight carrying pockets
- The control for the rear release valve has been placed at the front, on the lower right hand side of the jacket.
- All the D-rings are made from a light alloy.
- Travelight can be folded up in just a few seconds and fastened with a special retractable strap so that it can be stowed easily in its own carrying bag, which has a shoulder strap.
- Travelight’s very light structure and its anatomical shape make it a very tight-fitting and streamlined jacket once underwater and it offers very little resistance to forward movement.