Cressi Gara Professional LD Fins
Cressi Gara Professional LD Fins was design with the successful and winning characteristics of the Gara Professional, allowing any one to benefit from it, without having the muscles of an athlete that is trained to full capacity.
The blade is made from a special elastomer polypropylene which gives a longer lasting, more fluid, softer kick that is less demanding, making it ideal for covering long distances.
The use of this new engineering plastic is less reactive and nervous than the Compoflex used in the Gara Professional. It guarantees progressive and well controlled blade flexibility which gives an extremely fluid kick. Together with the exceptional lightness and no dispersion of effort, the kick is more effective and pleasant than ever.
Like the other Gara fins (2000 HP – 3000 LD – Gara Professional) in the Cressi range, the Gara Professional LD also boasts an industrial production process that guarantees very high standards of precision and response to strict technical parameters that are impossible to obtain with traditional craftsmen’s techniques.
The new shoe pocket on the Gara Professional LD has been designed so that it is positioned under the actual blade. This characteristic, together with a perfect union between blade and foot, contributes to reducing effort and energy dispersion as much as possible during the kick.
The anatomy of the foot pocket has been re-designed and, if possible, further improved compared to the already much appreciated shoe pockets of the Cressi Gara. The use of a new, particularly soft elastomer further increases comfort.
Who they are for
The new Gara Professional LD are for all those divers who wish to benefit from the extraordinary performance of Cressi long fins, without, on the other hand, having to use too much muscular effort. For those divers who have not undergone excessive training, the ideal effort-productivity ratio can offer even higher performance than when using the more rigid and reactive Gara Professional.
Perfect for long kicks and for cold water, but also ideal for use with breathing apparatus, where their exceptional propulsion qualities will astound.
- High Performance Fin Design
- Blade Material: Special Elastomer Polypropylene
- Longer Lasting, More Fluid, and Softer Kick
- Less Demanding, Ideal for Covering Long Distances
- New Plastic Less Reactive than Compoflex Used in Gara Professional
- Progressive and Controlled Blade, with Flexibility
- Extremely Fluid Kick
- Exceptional Lightness and Non-Dispersion of Effort
- Kick More Effective and Easier than Ever
- Manufactured with High Standards of Precision and Compliance with Strict Technical Parameters
- Foot Pocket: Fitted to Bottom of Blade
- Foot Pocket Design: Reduces Fining Effort and Dispersion of Energy while Fining
- Foot Pocket Material: Flexible Elastomer for Comfort
- Reduced Muscle Strength, Ideal Effort-Productivity Ratio
- Perfect for Long Kicks, Cold Water Fining, Ideal for Scuba