Scubapro M2 Dive Computer
Scubapro M2 Dive Computer
Scubapro offering everything a recreational diver wants, and everything a technical diver needs, the Scubapro M2 (MANTIS 2)is a wristwatch-style dive computer like no other. The Scubapro M2 is loaded with topside features and underwater functions, including hoseless air integration and electronic navigation, plus it incorporates cutting-edge biometrics through Human Factor Diving that enable you to live your life in dive mode.
Human Factor Diving™is an exclusive Scubapro approach to equipment design that combines Human Factors & Ergonomics (an engineering doctrine that focuses on the interaction between products and the people who use them), Biometrics (the science of measuring and analysing a person's biological data), and Wearable Technology (gear designed to be worn on the body) to create high-tech scuba diving products that are compact, easy to use and, most importantly, provide detailed "real-time" self-tracking reports on how your body is functioning, both on the surface and at depth, so you can get the most out of your body, out of your dive, and out of your life.
The casing is made of the highest marine-grade 316L stainless steel. The attractively machined bezel ring features engraved button labels and decorative hash marks. The black inner face ring on the display enables the mode indicators to stand out for easy reading, adding a pleasing contrast to the LCD display.
The alphanumeric characters and graphics are well-ordered and easy to read. The four metal control buttons allow for easy navigation through the system's intuitive menu. For leak-proof reliability, each button is assembled in a module using triple O-rings.
With a maximum operating depth of 394ft/120m, theM2 has four underwater modes: Scuba, Gauge, Freediving and CCR. Its UWATEC ZHL-8 Predictive Multi-Gas algorithm can accommodate three gas mixes, from 21 percent nitrox to 100 percent O2, plus offers a fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm for closed circuit rebreather diving. The M2 comes with a full dive planner and countdown timer in Scuba mode. For data downloading, LogTRAK software for both PC and Mac is included, and there's a LogTRAK app for use on Android phones.
Scubapro M2 Dive Computer Technical Features :
- Human Factor Diving is Scubapro revolutionary new approach to product development that combines Human Factors Engineering, biometrics and wearable technology to create cutting-edge high-tech self-tracking devices that make diving safer and more fun.
- Targeted to recreational and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gas mixes (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Micro bubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Smart technology hoseless air integration handles multiple transmitters.
- Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Digital tilt-compensated on-board compass allows for easy navigation.
- Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned brushed finish that protects and looks great.
- Control buttons are assembled in modules using triple O-rings to maintain the casing's watertight integrity.
- Great for free diving.
- Programs three gas mixes (21- 100% O2).
- Four Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Free diving and CCR.
- Swim mode.
- Sport mode.
- Full topside time-keeping functions.
- Chronograph with lap memory for running.
- Fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm.
- Visually pleasing segmented LCD display.
- Protective mineral glass.
- Easy-to-read characters and graphics.
- Intuitive menu.
- Simple circular navigation system.
- Enhanced logbook for freediving.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- CR2450 dealer replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK.
- Colored bands sold separately.